USA National Parks Vegan Adventure Hotel & Pricing
The Hotel – Abbey Inn & Conference Center St. George, UT
Double: $1950pp USD
Triple: $1695pp USD
Quad: $1650pp USD
Single: $2250pp USD
Gratuities: $65: To be distributed to local guides, drivers and hotel staff on your behalf. Gratuities will be billed at time initial registration and invoicing.
*Please note prices are subject to change.
To make a reservation please click on the “Reserve Your Adventure” button to fill out the on-line tour registration forms including your $250 (USD) per person deposit by credit card. If you need assistance with your reservation or would like to make your deposit by check or wire transfer, please call us and we can do so over the phone.
Due to limited space on our VCC Adventures tours, reservations can only be guaranteed with a deposit of $250 (USD) per person. Final payment must be received no later than 120 days prior to departure or booking is subject to cancellation and payments forfeited and non-transferable. Deposit may be made with credit card, check, wire, or bank transfer. Final payments can only be made by check, wire or bank transfer. We highly recommend all travelers take out travel insurance at time of initial booking.
- This journey with VCC Adventures is more than just a tour. It is set to be an unforgettable celebration of everything vegan. Think of it as your very own vegan festival in the desert.
- The VCC Adventure Experience & Vegan Celebration
- Experience: Over 20 years of running memorable, activity-oriented culinary travel programs and cruises
- 5-night / 6-day accommodation in large suite rooms
- Private luxury VCC Adventures buses and drivers for the tour duration
- Guided tour program and adventures as per itinerary with our on-site naturalists for the duration of the program
- Scheduled group Las Vegas airport transfers day of arrival and departure
- Evening programming as per itinerary
- Up close interviews and panel discussions with extra special guests
- Sumptuous cuisine crafted by our VCC Adventures chefs
- 100% vegan toiletries in each room
- Use of all hotel amenities
- Included features as specified in the itinerary
- Services of experienced tour directors and VCC Adventures staff throughout the tour
- Coffee and tea station
- Dedicated conference facility for all meals and programming
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities ($65 per person will be invoiced and given directly to the on-site staff only)
- Miscellaneous services and amenities
- Private transfers
- Alcoholic beverages
*Please note pricing and itinerary is subject to change.