What We Offer
Luxury – All Inclusive – All Vegan – Cruise & Tour Vacations
The Vegan Culinary Cruises Luxury Experience
Vegan Culinary Cruises is one of the only vegan tour operators that charters entire ships for each of its cruise vacations. Unlike many other vegan cruise programs that take place on larger ships—where 50 + vegan passengers share a vessel with thousands of other guests— Vegan Culinary Cruises host a maximum of 50 (expeditions vessels) to 140 (established waterways) guests on 5-Star luxury vessels reserved just for us.
Having our very own ship creates a unique sense of community as we travel together with like-minded individuals, creating special connections with fellow passengers. This onboard experience becomes a special and memorable experience, bringing us all together for a magical event with friends, old and new.
The Perfect Luxury Vacation
After more than 30 years’ experience in the travel culinary industry, we have created the perfect luxury vacation. We achieve and maintain the highest standards of luxury, education and quality. No more sitting in a large hotel, moving from point to point, packing and unpacking, and going from restaurant to restaurant with an ever-changing level of quality. Now you will wake each morning, eager to explore a new city or town filled with history and heritage.
Imagine yourself watching the river or new port of call from your balcony, taking you to new places, revealing charming landscapes and unforgettable places. Meanwhile, you can sit back in total relaxation. The elegant comforts and personal service aboard your Vegan Culinary Cruises create an oasis of inspiration and calm. Experience wonderful, relaxing, luxurious world travel with the sheer ease of river or ocean transport.
Vegan Culinary Cruises includes it all. Unlike many large cruise programs with numerous add-on costs for excursions, amenities, activities, drinks and Internet, we include everything on a Vegan Culinary Cruises adventure. From the minute you arrive to the minute you depart the ship; we will take care of you. All of our cruises include our own specially developed shore excursions, exploring the wonders of the regions we travel, open bar or drink credit, Internet, educational programming and lectures, special guests and entertainment. Every ship is a luxury 5-star vessel complete with high-end amenities and accommodations, as well as exceptional service from your Vegan Culinary Cruises management team.
The Vegan Culinary Cruises team accompanies each cruise to ensure every detail is perfect. Our team is made up of only the highest quality guides, educators, and cruise directors, including our seasoned kitchen team led by our master chefs, who have created a truly unique and exceptional vegan culinary experience.
Fabulous Vegan Cuisine
Unlike typical vegan land tours, which travel from point to point, utilizing local vegan restaurants then each morning picking through your standard hotel breakfast buffet looking for something to eat; we bring to you an exceptional culinary event.
We are able to maintain the highest quality and luxury standard of cuisine. Our master chefs create an unforgettable dining experience. We have taken fine dining that symbolizes luxury cruising and combined it with expert chefs to create the perfect vegan cruise experience.
Highest Standards Vegan Cuisine
Our culinary team ensure the highest standards of vegan cuisine. All products are specially sourced, and our menus are created to be fun, unique and delicious, infusing as much of the local flavors and traditions of the regions we travel. Before each cruise the ships kitchen is industrial cleaned including the addition of vegan bath!
Non-Stop Education, Activities and Adventure – All Included
From morning until night, we have every moment programed. We offer unique land excursions, fabulous entertainment, and informative education lectures from world-class historians, speakers and special guests. Our cruises have something for everyone.
- Land tours: Every cruise includes our famous land tours. Vegan Culinary Cruises has spent years preparing and perfecting each destination we travel, searching for hidden and off-the-beaten-path places, points of interest and peoples not found in any guide book or on standard tours.
- Not only do we explore each region’s history and heritage, but we immerse ourselves in it. Over the years we have cultivated our access to local communities and their leaders along the rivers and destinations we travel. This provides our guests with unique insight and a connection to the people we meet from across the globe, making for a memorable and once-in-a-life-time travel experience.
- Moving Experiences: We develop our programs—not just as a tour vacation, but also as a life-affirming experience. From emotional ceremonies paying tribute to the fallen heroes of WWI on Frances Seine River, to visiting schools and interacting with the children of Cambodia and Vietnam along the Mekong River, we guarantee a travel experience like no other that will create memories to last a lifetime.
- Education: Our education program takes place both on and off the boat. Our special guests, speakers and guides on each cruise offer guests an in-depth, unique, and entertaining insight into the history and heritage of the places we explore. Instead of just a quick tour or brief overview found on other tours and cruise programs, our mission is to supply our guests with the opportunity to create a connection and true understanding of each destination we explore.
- Activities & Entertainment: From bus and walking tours to bike rides, hikes, shopping, cooking classes, symphonies, comedies, and sing-a-longs, which are all included, our programming is consistently filled with variety and options.
A Typical Day aboard a Vegan Culinary Cruises:
6:00: Coffee service begins in the lounge
7:00: Tai Chi on the top deck
9:30: Morning tour program
14:00: Afternoon tour program
16:30: Tea time in the lounge/free time to explore the port of call/ cooking class/ Lecture program
21:30: Evening Entertainment or night on the town
22:30: Evening snack
Creating A Vegan Community
Providing an entire ship just for our guests results in a truly unique travel experience. Almost instantaneously, we become a community of like-minded vegan individuals on a journey of exploration, discovery and growth. From meaningful programming to onboard entertainment, delicious vegan meals and relaxation time with old and new friends, guests can experience what Vegan Culinary Cruises are all about.
Experience: More than 30 years in the Vegan Travel & Cruise Business
When you choose Vegan Culinary Cruises, you choose one of the most established culinary tour operators with more than 30 years’ experience. We develop and run each program using only our in-house staff of travel experts, mangers and catering team. We do not sell or buy other company’s products. As a fully established tour operator, we comply with the highest level of certification as a fully licensed, insured and bonded U.S. tour operator, so your well-being and investment is always protected.
Numerous vegan tour programs are run by caterers, travel agents or non-licensed individuals—many of whom do not have the experience, expertise or certification to run such operations or to handle the issues that may occur. When you choose a Vegan Culinary Cruises, you choose an established tour company with offices in Seattle, Mexico City, Dublin, Prague and Vienna that have the expertise and foundation to provide guests with piece of mind, as well as an amazing travel experience!
What People are Saying
“A Great Find”
“Our experience was unique in that we were able to tour a lot of territory and a variety of places with minimal inconvenience. The fact that our boat was always with us and there were no long bus rides or waits made this mode of travel extremely enjoyable. Also, the food was outstanding. Vegan Culinary Cruises certainly gets highest recommendation.”
“Fabulous food & flawless service”
“Once-In-A-Lifetime Journey Down the Mekong River – Cambodia & Vietnam”
“Another successful experience”
“Riverboat is the way to go. I’ve met such nice people, staff was great, food fantastic. A really well run and well thought out trip”
“A fabulous experience! Having the ship close by when touring is a real convenience. The cuisine by chef Malcolm was always delicious and plentiful. The planning and scheduling were always well done and with consideration given to all participants.”